How to increase my website DA and PA Score?

OxBlood45

Hi,

I have seen that many websites get high Domain authority and page authority score from Moz. My website is quite old and has high-quality backlinks, but still, i did not get my expected score from Moz. Kindly help me and guide me that how can i increase my website DA and PA Score?

Thanks

You can increase the DA PA score by linking your website to high authority sites and getting a guest post.

It doesn't matter if your domain is old
if it has high-quality backlinks then it should be doing its work (already got some Domain Authority >1)
but don't limit build more backlinks and most important look if that's related to your niche and flowing traffic to your backlink.
It's a Constant Growth you will have to build more links every now and then.

Hi Dear,

To improve your website's DA and PA score, focus on building high-quality backlinks, creating valuable content, optimizing your website for on-page SEO, and enhancing the user experience. Building a strong social media presence can also help. However, remember that these metrics are just estimates of your website's ranking potential, and there are other factors that can affect your search engine rankings. It takes time and effort to improve your website's authority, so be consistent and patient in your efforts.

Members online

No members online now.