How can i find out competitors keywords?

kurtiskon

Hello,

I want to know how to find out competitors keywords? I have 2 keywords and i want to compare competitors between them but i don't know how to do. how to know it's low or high competitors?

thanks in advanced

Like many, you probably use Google Keyword Planner Tool to find keywords to target on your website and in your content. But guess what? You can also use it to spy on your competition. Not only is the Google Keyword Planner tool easy to use, but it’s also free. This is probably the best place to start.

Once you log in, take these steps:
  • Select “search for new keywords using a phrase, website, or category.”
  • Enter your competitor’s URL and click “get ideas.”
  • Review the list of competitor keywords

You can also check thehooth tool. There are plenty of them, just google it :)

Hello Dear,

you can use keyword research tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Google Keyword Planner.
  1. Identify your competitors: Make a list of your top competitors in your industry or niche.
  2. Use a keyword research tool: Enter the two keywords you want to compare and analyze their search volume, keyword difficulty, and competition level.
  3. Analyze the keyword difficulty: Keyword difficulty is a metric that tells you how hard it is to rank for a particular keyword. The higher the keyword difficulty, the more competition you will have.
  4. Analyze the competition level: Most keyword research tools provide a competition level metric that tells you how many advertisers are bidding on that keyword in paid search.
  5. Look at the search results: Do a search for each keyword on Google and analyze the search results. Look at the content on the first page and see how well-optimized it is for the keyword.

Members online

No members online now.