Will leaving off Google Analytics significantly penalize my site in their search rankings?

selawik

I am working on a new site, and am considering not putting Google Analytics tags on it. I'm considering this for two reasons:

1) It would reduce the number of unnecessary external requests, so the page will load slightly faster.
2) Some users, I believe, might appreciate not being tracked by Google, given all the recent outcry about Facebook's data collection efforts.

I don't use Google Analytics much anyway. I get the site metrics I need like referers and page hits from log analysis software already installed on the server.

My question is the effect this would have on how the site would rank in Google. The top three ranking factors according to the latest SEM Rush Ranking Factors Study (https://www.semrush.com/ranking-factors) are direct web site visits, time on site, and pages per session. I don't see how Google can get that data unless there is a link back to Google on every page of the site.

Will leaving off Google Analytics significantly penalize my site in their search rankings?

To Get the accurate data you need google analytics . it wont penalize you site .
it helps in getting the performance of your website .